Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SPEECHLESS

( PLS. SEE THE IMAGE ENTITLED SPEECHLESS, IN THE LOWER PART OF THIS PAGE or OPEN THE LINK AT THE END OF THIS ARTICLE TO SEE THE VIDEO)

Only a stone of heart will not be touched with this clip. I almost cried when I saw it. Know why? I'm guilty. My busy life kept me away from my parents. I seldom call them. But I love them. And I know they love me too.

It's embarrassing but yes, I almost cried. It made me speechless.

I remember my old patients when I was working in a hospital as a staff nurse. Like the descriptions in the video, most of them were weak, sensitive and had a hearing,visual and speech impairment. I saw loneliness in their eyes. And if I made them smile, it's one-of-a-kind achievement.

And now that I saw this video, I thought of my parents of course. They are not that old yet. It's just that after I watched it, questions came: What if time will come that they will need me for the same reasons, would I be there for them? Would I be patient enough to understand them the way they did when I was a little kid? What if I won't? And many what if's came into my mind....

Speechless. Because these words are not from my mouth. These are the words of my soul. It's like something has awaken it from a very long sleep. And I needed it. I have so many goals to achieve and priorities to commit that made me so busy and taken for granted the persons who know me inside and out. The one who made me this far. My inspiration. My parents.

I'm sorry to my Mom and Dad for being away from you. I know you're happy for me and I know you miss me so much. But I want you to know that I'm always thinking both of you. I know I don't text or call more often, but every night before I sleep, I pray to God that He will protect all of you. There were nights when I felt lonely, I just cried and wished that you're with me. But God is really good. He let us to be part from each other to let us know how much we care. I remember our odd days together. The times that seemed like we were not a family. The times that we gave each other a heart ache. But now I understand. No one is perfect. I have forgiven you for all your shortcomings. And I hope you will forgive me too. After all, the misunderstandings that we had made us strong. Thank you for one reason. Thank you for loving me. I love you too. Someday, we will be together again.

I would like to give a million thanks for the one who made the message in this video. It's the best inspirational message that I've read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXdPId8ssxY

No comments:

Post a Comment