Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Scattered Thoughts


I want to express the words that I want to write. But I just can't find the right alphabets, the right words, the right sentences, the right paragraph.

I can't find the right story. That's it.

All in my mind are just like the images above. ABSTRACT.

One hour and thirty three minutes.
I was just staring in the monitor, but still, my mind has scattered thoughts. I can't figure out what kind of story will I be writing. Will it be about the Martial Law in Maguindanao...or the continuation of my last blog about the Story of an RN...or any experiences or lessons I have over the past few days...
But I as I looked at these pictures, I can see there's a beauty in it. And that beauty suddenly made up my mind. It's like I found something. I must borrow the words of the Greek engineer Archimedes when he found the principle of density. "EUREKA!"

The words are bursting out of my brain!

This story is such a different kind of thing coz I found it not so intellectual or intriguing. This is just the bizzare side of me.

Everyone knows that abstracts have beauty. Only that not all can decipher their real meaning.
I truly appreciate the allurement of abstract images but I must admit that it's hard for me to understand them. It's not all about wisdom. Sometimes, people can see it's message but mostly with different perspectives. And it's maybe because their meaning can never be seen with the naked eye but thru emotions. Emotion can see things that most of us find obscure. Just like the abstract paintings. There are no mathematical formula or any scientific procedures for that. It's really difficult to interpret them and for sure, people will have different ideas. Because different people have different emotions at the same time.

But ooopss......

It seems that I am running out of words. And if you'll gonna ask me why?
My thoughts are just scattered again. And I don't understand.


Just like this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment